What does thriving mean? 2022 chaos runs awry in our planet today. Do you feel shaken to the roots of your being? How can one thrive in such a turbulent climate?
Thriving: Shift Outer Attention
Awareness; Compassion; Transmutation
- Notice details when you fall into inner victim child
- What event occurred? (Conflict with a partner)
- What did you feel? (Anger or loss of energy)
- What thoughts did you have? (I am never heard or I better just be quiet)
- Be patient with yourself. (It takes time)
- Accept and embrace your shadow. Imagine holding it like small child. This is your inner child.
- Notice the repeating emotions and beliefs that give the victim/shadow life
- Call in the Divine Light/Higher Power or the Gift related to the victim/shadow
- Notice where you feel the shadow sensations in your body
- Focus your attention and keep breathing into that area i.e. your belly
- Stay focusing and breathing until you notice some change