Neutral Mind includes a balance between negative and positive mind.
Three Minds Working Together
- Negative Mind (Left Brain) you stop, look, and listen. Then you consider the danger.
- Positive Mind (Right Brain) you see yourself crossing a street safely.
- Neutral Mind (Meditative Mind) you cross the street safely.
Key Question: “Will I allow myself meditative and intuitive balance in my thinking?”
“The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not “the thinker.” The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated.” Eckhart Tolle
Even when we suppress our patterns they emerge. They surface in negative emotions or critical thoughts. Sometimes we push them down deep into unconscious. Then they arise as body aches and pains.
Neutral Mind retrains you. You become conscious of the core trauma beneath your pain.
Our left brain can weigh and balance positive and negative. A strong meditative mind balances automatically. This takes practice. Positive or negative mind may see ½ half full cup. Meditative mind sees a full cup.
Neutral Mind Meditative Mind
Meditative Mind retrains your positive and negative minds. It makes you a good listener. If you get around somebody with meditative mind, they’ll pull you into their state right away. Their mental/emotional condition spreads out. That’s the idea of cup of prayer. Share this cup, have a drink out of this cup and you’ll be fine.
- Balances those around you – good Listener – Intuitive.
- You take and receive criticism calmly
- Heal traumas with more ease with Meditation
- Retrains your Mind
2 Keys for Meditation
- Body relaxed – no discomfort
- Do stretches, body tapping or some yoga
- A breathing exercise – alternate nostril
- Breath and Mantra chanting
Relationship: Positive Negative and Neutral Minds Together
- One best ways learn about positive, negative and neutral minds is through relationship.
- One person represents positive mind. Another person represents negative mind. Conflict emerges when you identify with your thoughts. Then you may defend or argue.
- Trouble comes when you identify with the thoughts of the mind. We feel compelled to defend your point of view. You may want to convince the other person that you are right.
- For example, negative mind person wants to save money. The positive mind person enjoys spending. Arguments result.
- Move past conflict with neutral mind. Listen without attachment to outcome. Both sides need full expression.
- Creative Neutral Mind may introduce a 3rd option.
Leave a Reply