Positive mind stands strong.
Positive Mind (Right Brain)
With positive mind you may approach life another way. You have a tendency to rush into situations. Risks remain unconsidered. Also, over-positivity can create loss. We live a life of imbalance.
Here is an example of over-positivity. Society conditions us to buy and buy more. Then we will be happy. We keep buying and still feel unfulfilled.
- As we develop our right brain, higher intuition grows
- We gain the ability to connect our ego to the Divine/Higher Self. “Divine Will” runs our life
- Daily practice with intent, brings the Divine into our body. Then we flow with the river of life.
- We surrender our resistance
- We begin sensing the wisdom of the Divine. Then we find ourselves at the right place at the right time. We become the Divine Will.
- We remove negative thoughts through meditating. Also, certain positive mind exercises help.
Positive Mind Resistance
“If our environment cannot support our gut feelings and our emotions, then the child, in order to ‘belong’ and ‘fit in’ will automatically, unwittingly and unconsciously, suppress their emotions and their connections to themselves, for the sake of staying connected to the nurturing environment …” Gabor Mate
Note: Most people use their mind as a misery making machine. Use the simple process below. Begin the process of feeling the magic of the mind.
More Remedies Healing Mind/Body
Baths with bath salts and essential oils. Salts such as Epsom, magnesium or dead sea etc.
Add Essential Oils to Bath: Use 5 to 10 drops.
- Lavender calms nervous system
- Lemon and Orange uplift mind
- Clove releases tension
- Peppermint releases fear and calms mind
Tough Day at Work
- Head to the bathroom as soon as you get home. Turn on the cold water in the bathtub.
- Take your shoes and socks off. Sit on the edge of the bathtub
- Place your feet under the cold running water at least 3 minutes. Nervous system readjusts – Revives your brain
How to Remove Negative Thoughts? Sadhguru https://youtu.be/lJCUC0mRkPo
Negative Mind. Trauma from early childhood creates many negative thoughts
Neutral Mind includes a balance between negative and positive mind
How to Heal Childhood Trauma’s. As an adult we experience ongoing trauma’s. Do you take on others energies and emotions? https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/traumas