Negative mind generates thoughts of protection. What can harm me? Usually, thought processes manifest first of all as protective.
Negative Mind Protective (Left Brain)
Negative Mind Thinking
- All humans long to “Fit In/Belong.” Some find a group or groups. Many experience loneliness. “The essence of trauma is disconnection from ourselves.” Gabor Mate
- Negative mind analyzes danger in any situation. We need to feel safe.
- In negative thinking we get stuck. We freeze up and become trapped in negative thinking. Parents sometimes become overprotective.
- Some people want so much to belong. They remain trapped in toxic relationships.
Out of Balance Negative Thinking
- Over controlling – Rigid – Emotionally reactive
- Inner child out pictured in emotional reactions, body pains and our subconscious
- Fearful – Negative and critical thinking – Depression
Balancing Negative Thinking (Left Brain)
- Negative thinking reversed
- Sets boundaries protecting our well-being – Keeps us safe
- Connects to our intuition
- Used inner wisdom to make decisions
- Focused actions – Relaxation – Inner strength – Mental clarity
- Connection to Divine/Higher Self – Inner power
Meditation: Balance Negative Thinking Mind
- Mudra: Make a cup of the two hands with both palms facing up, and the right hand resting on top of the left hand. Put this open cup at the level of the heart center. Relax elbows at the sides.
- Eye Focus: Your eyes slightly open and looking down toward the hands.
- Breath: Inhale deeply in a long steady stroke through the nose. Exhale in a focused stream through rounded lips. You will feel the breath go over the hands.
- Mental Focus: Let any thought or desire that is negative distracting come into your mind. Breathe the thought and feeling in and exhale it out with the breath.
Note: Most people use their mind as a misery making machine. Use the simple process below. Begin the process of feeling the magic of the mind.
How to Remove Negative Thoughts? Sadhguru https://youtu.be/lJCUC0mRkPo
Healing Inner Child Trauma’s https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/traumas/
How to Train Your Positive Mind https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/positive-mind
Please Comment. What did you find helpful? Suggestions to improve the article?