Moore and Gillette identify four archetypes of Divine Masculine Archetypes from myth and literature: the Lover, brimming with vitality and sensitivity; the Magician, guider of the processes of inner and outer transformation; the selfless and wise King identified with Adam or primordial man; and the Warrior, whose energies often go awry in destructive activity. Publisher Weekly Review King, Warrior, Magician, Lover by Robert Moore & Douglas Gillette
What is a Divine Masculine Archetype?
Women what type of divine masculine archetypes do you see in the men around you? Women you also carry within your psyche divine masculine archetypes energies.
What Four Main Divine Masculine Archetypes Do Men Possess?
1. King/Leader: Qualities – benevolent, calm, intelligent, right action, selfless, stable, wise.
2. Lover: Qualities – appreciates beauty, connected to others, joy, in his body, passionate, sensitive to others.
3. Magician: Qualities –intellectually curious, mediator, possesses some manual skills, reflective
4. Warrior: Qualities – clarity of thought, decisive, disciplined, knows himself, loyal, protector, selfless service.
How do We Develop the Four Divine Masculine Archetypes to Become a More Mature Man?
A more mature man has greater confidence and a sense of life purpose in selfless service to others.
- Be Decisive
- Become a Mentor
- Develop a Life Plan
- Develop Traits of Leadership
- Establish Core Values
- Find a Mentor
- Live With Integrity
- Find a Hobby to be Passionate about
- Learn How to Fully Experience Life in the Moment with all your Senses
- Seek Knowledge which Fires your Imagination & Inspiration
- Spend Time Outdoors Alone Connecting to Nature & Yourself
- Take Time Enjoying Healthy Pleasures
- Take Time for Romance
- Becomes a Mentor
- Commits to Lifelong Learning
- Creates Sacred Space for Alone Time
- Finds Identify through Creating
- Learns some Manual Skills
- Meditates to Develop Focus & Release Stress
- Takes Part in Rites of Passage
- Be Decisive
- Discover your Core Values
- Discover your Principles
- Find a Purpose in Life
- Learn a Martial Art
- Strengthen Disciple through Daily Routines
What qualities do you have already in the four divine masculine archetypes?
What divine masculine archetypes qualities would you like to develop? Asking and finding solutions to the following questions that apply will assist your development.
King/Leader: Where can I be of greater service?
Lover: Does my inner child/little boy need to be seen and loved?
Magician: Where am I stuck emotionally in my life?
Warrior: What action(s) do I need to take?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael David Lawrience is the author of Emotional Health: The Secret from Drama, Trauma, and Pain. His book provides ways for improving emotional health, easing pain and stress, healing physical and emotional abuse, and spiritual awakening. See book on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Emotional-Health-Secret-Freedom-Trauma/dp/0615479170
Michael as a previous Residential and Self-Esteem Coach and Mentor has over 15 years’ experience teaching teen’s self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-reliance. See eBook Self Esteem- A Teen’s Guide for Girls https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L4JLMO This book is valuable for women also.
Michael offers Bowen Therapy in person in Sedona, Arizona for easing physical and emotional pain. https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/bowen-therapy-sedona/
Michael also conducts personalized hiking tours in Sedona for emotional and spiritual breakthroughs.
Please Comment. What Did You Find Helpful? Suggestions to Improve Articles?