Are you a Wisdom-Keeper? Do you know Wisdom-Keepers?
Don Miguel Ruiz, as a Toltec Wisdom-Keeper, wrote the 5 Agreements.
Toltec Wisdom emphasizes unconditional love and personal healing. We create transformation in ourselves and others.
Wisdom-Keepers: Agreements 3, 4, and 5
Don’t Make Assumptions Agreement 3
- Ask Questions
- Communicate Clearly
- Agreements May Transform Your Life
Assumptions don Miguel Ruiz Quotes
- It is always better to ask questions than to make an assumption, because assumptions set us up for suffering.
- Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves.
- Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama.
Always Do Your Best Agreement 4
Do you do your best, living life fully?
Always Do Your Best don Miguel Ruiz Quotes
When you don’t do your best, you are denying yourself the right to be you.
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Wisdom-Keepers: Fifth Agreement – Be Skeptical; Learn to Listen
Don’t believe yourself or anybody else unconditionally. Use the power of doubt to question everything you hear: Is it really the truth? Listen to the intent behind the words and you will understand the real message. don Miguel Ruiz
The Five Agreements words for Wisdom-Keepers from Toltec teachings.
Conclusion: don Miguel Ruiz
- By practicing the Five Agreements, what you are really doing is respecting everything in creation. You are respecting your dream; you are respecting everybody else’s dream.
- If you use these tools, your effort is really for everyone, because your joy, your happiness, your peace, and your heaven are contagious.
- When you are happy, the people around you are happy too, and it inspires them to change their own world.
Can five simple agreements really change our lives?
Read 1st 2 Toltec Agreements https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/wisdom-keeper/
Culmination of a Lifetime’s Learning – The Toltec Art of Life and Death don Miguel Ruiz
Please Comment. What did you find helpful? Suggestions to improve the articles?