Have you experienced major childhood trauma? Does this trauma still affect your adult life?
“Trauma is not the bad things that happened to you, but what happens inside you as a result of what happened to you.” Gabor Mate MD
Are You Over-Responsible?
Consider over-responsibility as a Trauma Response.
Do you identify with any actions, beliefs or feelings below?
- Accept It’s Your Fault Your Parents Never Loved You
- Believe It’s Your “Job” to Take Care of Everyone
- Feel Separation Within Yourself – Alone – Different – Unsafe
- Felt Less Than, Unloved or Unworthy – Doubt Self
- Give Away Your Power
- Inner Child Needs Control
- Lack Connection to Divine
- Rescuer – Responsible Everyone’s Well-Being
Resistance and control affect our nervous system and body.
Inner child connects to your subconscious, emotions and body.
What inner child trauma’s do you still carry as an adult?
Inner Child Trauma:
- Child Stuck Feeling Unloved
- Child’s Nature to Resist Change
- Feels Pain & Suffering
- Takes on Pain Mother or Father – Feels Anger/Resentment
- Believes They at Fault
- Always Wants to Help Care-Taking Others
- Habit Sinking into Feeling Like a Victim/Helpless
- Child Mostly Lives in Fear –Dislikes Change – Feels Unsafe
- Child Always Wants Control – Than Feels Safe
Your Adult Responsibility to Your Child:
- Identify and Name – Than Trauma Starts Releasing/Dissolving
- Begin to Heal Familiar Childhood Emotional Patterns
- Stop Recycling Same Negative Thoughts (Practice Stabilizing the Mind Meditation)
- Choose to Change
- As an Adult, Re-Parent Your Inner Child
Note: Trauma’s result from karma, family lineage and or collective humanity. As an adult we experience ongoing trauma. We may push it down and blame others.
How to Heal Childhood Trauma’s
Do You Take on Others Energies and Emotions? https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/over-responsible
What is Our Responsibility in Healing Our Pain Body? https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/pain-body
Leave a Reply