Sub-personalities: Inner Warrior/Warrioress
As one of our Sub-personalities the Healthy Inner Warrior/Warrioress protects our boundaries and prevents anything that would dis-empower us.
The Warrior or Warrioress wields our left brain to control life or have power over something. Examples: Dominatrix; Hero; Protector; Quester.
Sub-personalities: Dysfunctional Warrior
• The Dysfunctional Warrior indulges in thinking limiting or dis-empowering thoughts which can create limited manifestation.
• The Dysfunctional Warrior lacks awareness of what he likes or needs to nourish his strength.
• The Dysfunctional Warrior fights situations in the world without knowing that he strengthens that which he opposes. He has yet to learn we empower that which we focus energy on.
Sub-personalities: Healthy Warrior
• The Healthy Warrior produces thoughts for the highest possible empowerment and manifestation.
• The Healthy Warrior enjoys activities that replenish him.
• The Healthy Warrior lives passionately and works/plays at what makes his heart sing.
- See Also: How to Overcome Subpersonalities for Spiritual Growth https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/overcoming-subpersonalities/
- Inner Nurturer https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/sub-personalities-nurturer/
- How to Best Heal Your Sub-personalities Inner Sage https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/sub-personalities-inner-sage/
- Inner Child https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/sub-personalities-inner-child/
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Michael David Lawrience is the author of Emotional Health: The Secret from Drama, Trauma, and Pain His book provides ways for improving emotional health, easing pain and stress, healing physical and emotional abuse, and spiritual awakening. See book on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Emotional-Health-Secret-Freedom-Trauma/dp/0615479170
- Michael as a Residential and Self-Esteem Coach and Mentor has over 13 years’ experience teaching teen’s self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-reliance. See eBook Self Esteem- A Teen’s Guide for Girls. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L4JLMO
- Michael offers Bowen Therapy in person in Sedona, Arizona for easing physical and emotional pain. https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/bowen-therapy-sedona/
- Michael also conducts personalized hiking tours in Sedona for emotional and spiritual breakthroughs.
Leave a Reply