What is Spiritual Awakening?
Spiritual Awakening means dissolving of one’s self as a separate being. It refers to a growing awareness of reality, lived fully moment to moment.
Why is Awakening occurring at this time? It happens because of a rapid evolution caused for the first time in human history. Cosmic energies through our sun have speeded up evolution since 1999. Each of the over seven billion people will have a unique type of Spiritual Awakening.
This article updates the previous article of October 2011. Since December 21, 2012 to May 21, 2013 the number of spiritually awakened people in the world has now increased from 70,000 to 806,000. This represents about 1 person in every 10,000.
Suffering springs only when our mind indulges in unnecessary thoughts about living in past or future, without living in the present. This constant commentary or dialogue in the mind is the cause for all suffering.Sri Bhagavan, Oneness University
Do You Experience Any of the Following Signs of Spiritual Awakening?
1. Physical Body Changes:
- Higher frequencies of planetary energies affect our bodies. Whatever aches you felt a year ago may be more intense now.
- Do you feel more fatigued? Your cells may be on a toxic overload. Organs may be inflamed. See your local Wellness Practitioner to find what cleansing methods and supplements build increased health.
- Any type of exercise done in moderation also assists release of tension and movement of lymph to assist removal of toxins from our bodies.
2. Sleep Patterns Change:
- Has your sleep changed? Do you wake up more tired? Have your dreams changed some?
- If possible rest more when you can. Our bodies need more rest and sleep to adapt to the changes of energy.
3. Body Energy Sensations:
- Do you feel unusual tensions or pains, possibly more than you used to?
- Do you feel rushes of energy or sensations within your body never felt before?
- Unless the above indicates some medical condition you need to get professional advice, stay present with the sensations as best you can even if you experience some discomfort.
4. Flashes of Inspiration/Creativity:
- Do you sometimes have inspirational ideas or have spurts of creativity?
- Are you at times more intuitive: receive a direct knowing; see events before they happen or get a “gut” feeling?
- Research shows a shift from decreased activity of our temporal lobes to increased activity of the front lobes of our brains.
- Do you experience emotions you thought had been healed?
- The higher energies intensify any of our emotional patterns which we have suppressed. The deep emotions and memories in our unconscious surface now for healing. Repression no longer serves our best emotional and physical health.
- Find a good therapist or energy healer to assist you.
6. Increased Emotion:
- Do you experience a stronger intensity of emotions like anger, frustration or impatience etc. for no logical reason? On the other hand, you may feel deep joy or peace for no apparent reason.
- Take your attention inside your body and stay present for as long as you can with the sensation(s). Be present experiencing without doing anything.
7. Accepting Your Inner World:
- Do you feel anger toward or blame others?
- As we awaken, we begin to see and accept that all events and people in our world reflect our inner mental and emotional states.
- With the shift rather than now judging and blaming yourself or others be present with and hold your feelings, as carefully as you would a new born baby.
8. Synchronicities:Synchronicity can be seen as a meaningful coincidence.
- Do you have inner and outer experiences match up without any related reason?
- More and more meaningful coincidences will appear. You may even experience miracles.
9. Desire for Freedom:
- Do you find yourself wanting to change a job, a relationship, or an old habit which no longer brings you happiness?
- Notice what you enjoy which uses your natural abilities and talents.
- Notice what brings you more joy and makes your heart sing.
- Do you have a negative perception of the world?
- Remember our inner state of mind and emotions reflect in our everyday world.
- Choose to become aware and change your inner thoughts and emotions.
- As our perceptions shift, our mind worries less, we hang onto our emotional reactions for a shorter time. We become light hearted.
Note: We can never know with our minds the phenomenon of Spiritual Awakening.
Our minds analyze, want to understand, thereby keeping us feeling separate. We can set intents, practice meditation and spiritual techniques, and most of all strengthen our connection to the Divine. Yet, we can never make awakening happen.
When we come to a place of complete surrender, then Awakening happens by Divine Grace in its own timing.
Awakening can manifest in an instant like a flash of lightening or we may drift in and out of periods of Spiritual Awakening – bliss and peace beyond emotional reactions – over a period of years before it becomes permanent.
Ask yourself, Do I want to shift from suffering to Spiritual Awakening?
Awakening consists of our heart rather than our mind. Awakening has nothing to do with the amount of spiritual knowledge we have or our religious beliefs. Spirituality remains a matter of our hearts, a feeling of aliveness within.
Tolle’s Waking Up Story https://youtu.be/6qAgSdE7hI8
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael David Lawrience is the author of His book provides ways for improving emotional health, easing pain and stress, healing physical and emotional abuse, and spiritual awakening.
Michael as a Residential and Self-Esteem Coach and Mentor has over 13 years experience teaching teens self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-reliance. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L4JLMO
Michael offers Bowen Therapy in person in Sedona, Arizona for easing physical and emotional pain. https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/bowen-therapy-sedona/
Michael also conducts personalized hiking tours in Sedona for emotional and spiritual breakthroughs