What are the qualities we can develop which will assist with spiritual awakening into connection with all life? I described qualities 6 – 10 in a previous article https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/spiritual-awakening-10/
The following describe qualities 11 – 15 to cultivate for spiritual awakening. I will give the remaining qualities in a last article.
To be aware is to be enlightened. The whole purpose of life itself is to live life moment to moment. – Sri Bhagavan
11. Humility – Do you think that you understand everything? Do you lack humility? Grace requires humility, then you’re receptive to receive spiritual awakening.
To become fit to receive grace, we must develop humility in our words and actions. Amma Bhagavan
12. Sacredness – Have you lost the feeling of sacredness towards life? If you desire, ask for the mystery of sacredness to enter your life. The Native Americans approached all life as sacred.
We often keep ourselves from truly living and experiencing the greatest realms of being a human animal on this wild, amazing, sacred planet. – Julia Butterfly Hill, Activist who lived in a California Redwood for 738 days to prevent loggers cutting the tree down
13. Seeing the Divine/Spirit in Your Life – Awareness, moment to moment, leads to spiritual awakening. This awareness includes all life and nature outside you and also everything within you.
Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all life. Maya Angelou
To be aware is all there is. To be aware is to have the presence in you. As your awareness deepens, the presence deepens. And there comes a point when you are so intensely aware that the presence is almost completely there. The presence is what you call God. -Sri Bhagavan
14. Develop a Bond with the Divine – Do you feel a connection to the Divine? Ask for a stronger connection? The stronger you make your connection to your personal aspect of the Divine, then the greater the possibility of the flow of Divine Grace of awakening through you.
The word enlightenment … is simply your natural state of felt oneness with Being (the Divine). Eckhart Tolle
15. Faith – Do you believe spiritual awakening will never happen to you? Become aware of your lack of faith. Statistics show awakening has occurred for 100’s of 1000’s already.
Enlightenment is very possible for the ordinary individual. Actually, it is easier than for someone who thinks that they are special. Sri Ravi Shankar
Ponder This: Whatever the present moment contains, accept is as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life. – Eckhart Tolle
See Also Revealing 21 Unique Qualities to Cultivate for Spiritual Awakening
Revealing 21 Unique Qualities to Cultivate for Spiritual Awakening Part 4
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael David Lawrience provides ways for improving emotional health, easing pain and stress, healing physical and emotional abuse, and spiritual awakening. https://www.amazon.com/Emotional-Health-Secret-Freedom-Trauma/dp/0615479170
Michael as a Residential and Self-Esteem Coach and Mentor has over 13 years’ experience teaching teen’s self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-reliance. See eBook https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L4JLMO
Michael offers Bowen Therapy in person in Sedona, Arizona for easing physical and emotional pain. https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/bowen-therapy-sedona/
Michael also conducts personalized hiking tours in Sedona for emotional and spiritual breakthroughs.
Please Comment. What Did You Find Helpful? Suggestions to Improve Articles?