The solar flares can break apart old patterns that are no longer needed so new ones can emerge. This can make us feel hyper and exhausted all at the same time. Heather Carlini – Carlini Institute
Scientists now know that the sun’s magnetic field connects with the earth’s magnetic field. Furthermore, solar flares affect each of our electromagnetic fields and thereby our physical, emotional and mental states.
How Do Solar Flares Affect Our Emotions and Consciousness?
The pineal gland remains highly sensitive to changes in magnetic fields such as those produced by increased solar activity. Our pineal gland produces DMT, a chemical closely related to serotonin, which can act as a gateway into higher levels of consciousness.
Russian scientist Tchijevsky found 80% of significant human events occurred during a 5 year period surrounding the peak of solar flares activity.
These significant human events include the breakdown of social structures which no longer serve the greater good of humanity and the evolution of more suitable ones. We can, however, use this increase in creative energy for positive emotional, consciousness growth and social transformation.
On the other hand, while some people may be affected by solar flares in a positive way others react in negative ways. People with repressed and unhealed emotions such as anger and fear, as well as mental health issues, can experience a weakening of their electromagnetic fields because of increased vulnerability.
How Do We Balance a Solar Flares Energy Within Ourselves?
First seek help to heal unresolved emotional issues with a professional therapist or energy healer.
Note: On a daily basis we can do the following meditation which helps to integrate increased solar flares, as well as any cosmic light energy entering the Earth.
1. Center your awareness in your emotional/energetic heart in the middle of your chest. Breathe into and out of this center.
2. Anchor and ground yourself by connecting into the earth beneath your feet. It is best to do this outside in nature somewhere. Then imagine or visualize your feet like a tree root going deeper down into the ground with each breath until you reach the center of the Earth. Now imagine or visualize your heart beat connecting with and becoming one with the pulse of the heartbeat of the Earth with each in and out breath.
3. Next imagine connecting with your soul or higher self above your head and drawing that energy with your breath down the top of your head and into your heart. Imagine a spark of light igniting in your heart.
4. Now call upon and imagine your Guardian Angel in your heart. With each in and out breath, expand the light throughout your whole body, emotions and mind.
5. Finally, as the light expands ask your Guardian Angel to assist in healing an emotional challenge that creates suffering in your life.
Impact of Solar Flares on Human Consciousness
Read Also How Do Solar Flares Challenge Your Emotions?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael David Lawrience is the author of Emotional Health: The Secret from Drama, Trauma, and Pain. His book provides ways for improving emotional health, easing pain and stress, healing physical and emotional abuse, and spiritual awakening. See book on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Emotional-Health-Secret-Freedom-Trauma/dp/0615479170
Michael as a previous Residential and Self-Esteem Coach and Mentor has over 15 years’ experience teaching teen’s self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-reliance. See eBook Self Esteem- A Teen’s Guide for Girls This book is valuable for women also. https://www.amazon.com/Self-Esteem-Teens-Guide-Michael-Lawrience-ebook/dp/B009L4JLMO
Michael offers Bowen Therapy in person in Sedona, Arizona for easing physical and emotional pain. https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/bowen-therapy-sedona/
Michael also conducts personalized hiking tours in Sedona for emotional and spiritual breakthroughs.