What is a Feminine Archetype?
An archetype consists of psychological and emotional qualities of thought and behavior. A Queen Feminine Archetype exhibits the best and highest expression of these energies in a woman. This Feminine Archetype displays selflessness and wisdom. A Queen Feminine Archetype incorporates the Lover, Mother and Warrioress archetypes, which includes authors, humanitarians, mystics, politicians, queens, saints, and scientists.
Queen Feminine Archetype:
• Accepts Reality – Lives in the Present
• Embodies the Full Potential of Life
• Experiences from the Heart Rather than the Mind
• Her Life and Spiritual Path are the same
• Knows the Unity of Life
• Lives in Service for Others
• Realizes Everything is Sacred
Now that you recognize your Queen Feminine Archetype would you like to develop more in that Archetype?
Asking and finding solutions to the following questions that apply will assist your development. The questions relate to the unconscious undeveloped wounded parts i.e.; your shadow aspects which when you see them in others irritates you.
Remember – Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. Carl Jung
Healing the Shadow Aspects of Your Queen Feminine Archetype:
Queen Feminine Archetype:
• What is the fear behind my desire to over control others?
• Do I need to learn to love myself more?
• Meditate daily to develop your spiritual being.
• Decide to let go of your inner stories that keep you locked in suffering.
• See a healer or therapist to learn to stay with the feelings and sensations in your body, even resistance.
Comment: What would you like to share about your Queen Feminine Archetype that can assist other women?
Also see Unlock Your Unique Priestess Feminine Archetype https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/priestess-feminine-archetype/
Tomorrow I will share about the Warrioress Divine Feminine Archetype.
About the Author
Michael David Lawrience is the author of Emotional Health: The Secret from Drama, Trauma, and Pain His book provides ways for improving emotional health, easing pain and stress, healing physical and emotional abuse, and spiritual awakening.
Michael as a Residential and Self-Esteem Coach and Mentor has over 15 years’ experience teaching teen’s self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-reliance. See eBook Self Esteem- A Teen’s Guide for Girls
Michael offers Bowen Therapy in person in Sedona, Arizona for easing physical and emotional pain and for spiritual growth. https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/bowen-therapy-sedona/
Michael also conducts personalized hiking tours in Sedona for emotional and spiritual breakthroughs.
Leave a Reply