What is a Feminine Archetype?
Archetypes are psychological and emotional qualities. A Lover Feminine Archetype exhibits the best and highest expression of these energies in a woman. A Lover Feminine Archetype displays passion about life and sensitivity.
Lover Feminine Archetype:
• A Romantic
• Brings Together the Duality of the Male & Female Energies
• Compassionate and Kind
• Connected with Emotions/Emotionally Intelligent
• Creative, Playful & Sensual
• Experiences Life in the Moment
• Loves Contact & Connection
Now that you recognize your Lover Feminine Archetype would you like to develop more in that Archetype?
Asking and finding solutions to the following questions that apply will assist your development. The questions relate to the unconscious undeveloped wounded parts i.e.; your shadow aspects which when you see them in others irritates you.
Remember – Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. Carl Jung
Healing the Shadow Aspects of Your Lover Feminine Archetype:
• Does my inner child/little girl need to be seen and loved?
• Am I self-absorbed?
• Am I more concerned about outer rather than inner beauty?
• Do I have a distorted body image?
• Where am I insensitive to the needs of others?
• When do I compare myself to others?
• Do I manipulate others to get what I want?
• Find a healer or a therapist to heal the wounds of abuse and trauma.
• Learn about personal boundaries.
• Indulge in healthy ways to nurture yourself.
Comment: What would you like to share about your Lover Feminine Archetype that can assist other women?
Tomorrow I will share about the Mother Divine Feminine Archetype.
Also see Unlock Your Unique Goddess Feminine Archetype https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/goddess-feminine-archetype
About the Author
Michael David Lawrience is the author of Emotional Health: The Secret from Drama, Trauma, and Pain His book provides ways for improving emotional health, easing pain and stress, healing physical and emotional abuse, and spiritual awakening.
Michael as a Residential and Self-Esteem Coach and Mentor has over 15 years’ experience teaching teen’s self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-reliance. See eBook Self Esteem- A Teen’s Guide for Girls
Michael offers Bowen Therapy in person in Sedona, Arizona for easing physical and emotional pain and for spiritual growth. https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/bowen-therapy-sedona/
Michael also conducts personalized hiking tours in Sedona for emotional and spiritual breakthroughs.