How Do We Heal Trauma?
Trauma indicates an inner wound. We react from our inner pain. How do we heal trauma?
Much trauma develops during our childhood. We suffer. Suffering interferes with our emotional growth.
Likewise, trauma induces fear. As adults and children, we have many fears. We act unconsciously from our fears.
“Trauma is a psychic wound that hardens you psychologically. That then interferes with your ability to grow and develop. It pains you and now you’re acting out of pain. It induces fear and now you’re acting out of fear.” Gabor Mate, M.D.
We all as adults have an inner child. Women have a little girl. Men have a little boy. Remember when you were a child. See or imagine an image of your child.
Child lives in belly chakra. Child wants to hang onto familiar road of childhood pain.
See Also previous article – What is Childhood Trauma? https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/childhood-trauma/
Before we can heal trauma, we need to recognize the child.
What Are Some Signs of Childhood Trauma?
Trauma is not what happens to you, it’s what happens inside you as a result of what happened to you.
- Fights, manipulates and resists
- Wants to control – Be stubborn
- Gets angry
- Often child wants to wallow in suffering/poor me
- Often child feels unworthy, unloved, unrecognized
- Child in pit of suffering will never release suffering
- Child has no awareness how to climb out of pit of suffering
- Adult never gives into child
- Set strong boundaries
- Child often resists receiving love
- Encourage child to let go
How to Heal Trauma Inner Child Meditation (Adult Preparation)
Line of Force Meditation link – https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/radiant-energy/
Adult connect to Divine at 8th chakra. 8th chakra is one vertical hand width above your head.
Then start at crown and breath down each part of body. Then breath into center of Earth/Shamballa – define. Energy now travels back up body to crown. Then energy spirals back to Divine.
Heal Inner Child Meditation (Child Preparation)
- Ask child when ready to climb up 8th chakra where Adult at. Climb up ladder, rope, elevator etc.
- As child climbs up body, experience what chakra child at. Wait until child reaches 8th chakra.
- Ask child to climb into safe place like a tree house.
- Suggest child taste Divine love. If like keep tasting. Divine is Grace. Only receive once trust unknown and surrender/let go.
- Adult may feel/experience energy thru and down the body. May see Light in body or feel lighter.
- If mind chatter; invite child back to 8th chakra. If feeling emotions; invite child back to 8th chakra.
Note: After meditation child goes back down into Second chakra. In long run, as child heals it will can return to innocence, creativity and joy.
Enigma- Return to Innocence https://youtu.be/Rk_sAHh9s08
How Our Childhood Shapes Every Aspect of Our Health. Dr. Gabor Maté https://youtu.be/2oicQ2xFiIc (2hours)
Hew Len Honoponopono Inner Child Meditation https://youtu.be/5lHiWyWU-Eo
Stillness Meditation (to deal with voices in the mind, critical voices/self-judgement)
In essence, we sit in a quiet environment, and clearing our minds of all thoughts. Focus on the breath entering and leaving our bodies. When we feel our minds drift, we simply bring them back to our breath. Practiced consistently, this meditation helps us stay present in daily life.
Please Comment. What Did You Find Helpful? Suggestions to Improve Articles?