Discipline involves developing strong will power. Will Power develops line of force. This Force is Divine.
Discipline includes an evolving ability observing your thoughts and emotions. This improves your career, finances, health and relationships.
Regular meditation and yoga practices represent some ways developing discipline.
“Discipline, it has been suggested, is the means of human spiritual evolution.” M. Scott Peck, Psychiatrist and Author “The Road Less Traveled”
What is Line of Force?
Developing Line of Force
A developed line of force improves success and happiness in all areas of your life. Use your breath for each part. Breathe deep in and then out.
- Imagine a vertical ray of light entering the top of your head. Continue bringing your breathe into your heart.
- Breath into your belly and straight down to both feet.
- Now send your breathe into the core center of the Earth.
Repeat for total of 3 times.
Do this every day as a practice.
Do this throughout the day.
Do You Have an Undeveloped Line of Force?
Indicators of weak line of force:
- Do you often feel overwhelmed and exhausted?
- Do you feel powerless in many areas of life?
- Do you allow the dumping of others emotions onto you?
- Do you tend towards over responsibility?
See also How to Stop Being Over Responsible
See also How Do You Use Your Power of Choice Part 2? https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/power-of-choice2
The Road Less Traveled M. Scott Peck
Next article discusses the energetics of line of force, the Sushumna. Also, how to use your inner Sushumna energy to connect to your Divine Line of Force.