We, as Empaths, can use intent, our breath, light and sound to clear our bodies, dwellings and environment. In fact, beside empaths self-care anyone can use these methods.
As Empaths, we can use intent, breath, sacred names, light and sound.
- These methods balance, clear and create boundaries of protection.
- Our bodies and the environment down to the subatomic particles reprogram and upgrade.
- Energy and light fill our cells clearing chakras and meridians.
- Resistance and interference disintegrate.
4. Empaths Self-Care: Intent, Breath and Light
- We can use intent, our breath and light to clear our bodies, dwellings and environment.
- Breathe into your belly.
- On the out breath, explode the light outward in a sphere.
- Send these “Explosions of Light” through your dwelling, family, pets, cars and property.
Use any of the colors below as needed.
Note: You can use these colors for others and also yourself. There are other colors to use besides those below.
- Red Light – removes hostile intentions (Also, can dissolve untrue beliefs)
- Magenta Light – removes discordant emotions and frequencies. (Also, releases the grip of past memories)
- Gold Light – removes interference from invisible beings on other frequencies. (Also, dissolves social conditioning)
- Immaculate White Light – use as shield around all. Use throughout the day as needed.
Do in the morning.Use again at bedtime to stop interferences.
5. Empaths Self-Care: Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish, Adonai Tsebayoth
In English it translates as Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of Hosts. The 24 Elohim before the Throne of the Divine continuously chant this exaltation.
KODOISH KODOISH KODOISH ADONAI TSEBAYOTH https://youtu.be/50xsA3D_Wnw
This chant, repeated inwardly or out loud, banishes any and all interference’s. This includes dark entities, E.T.’s, those seen or sensed.
It brings Divine Grace and protection to you. Lesser forces scurry away from this powerful Light and Sound. Moreover, it provides attunement with Divine Light and also creates a Sacred Space.
Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish, Adonai Tsebayoth
- Clears all the fields in the body and bridges us to all other dimensions
- This mantra activates the holy grids in our bodies
- It is a bridge from 3D to all other dimensions
- Immersed in the chant, we become One Heart Unified
6. The Humming Effect
Everyone can hum. Humming is a natural ability. This type of sound healing enables parts of our bodies to return to their natural frequency. Humming vibrates with us at a cellular level. The sound of hum begins returning us to sound health.
How to Hum
- Be comfortable – Close your eyes
- Notice any tension in your body
- Take in a deep breath from your abdomen
- Begin humming and feel your skull bones vibrating
- Continue for about 5 minutes to notice the effects
Note: You can hum and with awareness focus on where you feel stress or tension in your body
Consider Om/Hum as the sacred sound of creation.
Benefits of Humming
- More oxygen in the cells – enhancing health
- Increased lymphatic circulation – clearing toxins
- Higer levels of melatonin – calmness
- Reduced levels of stress related hormone
- Release of endorphins – feel good
- Increased levels of nitric oxide – promotes healing
- Release of oxytocin – feel more connected
- Activates the parasympathetic nervous system – relaxation
- Reduces mind activity and critical thinking
In conclusion, Sound/Frequency + Intent = Healing
See previous tips 1-3 https://www.emotionalhealthtips.com/empaths-self-care