Do you resist looking at the challenges in your life?
Life challenges reflect issues interfering with your quality of life. They also affect your ability achieving life goals.
FACING LIFE CHALLENGES
Challenges have a habit of reappearing in different ways. They do this to get our attention. The longer we ignore them the more difficult they can become. First you may trip. Next you may stumble and fall. Later you may get knocked down. Then you may have an accident. This occurs over a period of time, even years.
Gain insights by facing difficulties. Continue moving forward each time the same challenge arises.
Learn to go inside your body. Feel the pain or tension. Notice where it is. Breath into it. With intent breathe the Divine into the place of body tension. Overtime the tension will lessen.
Hidden with each test lies a gem. For example, within the compacted coal lurks a diamond.
Our shadow/trauma, once recognized, opens to Divine Grace. The high end contains a spiritual gift. Our gifts assist us in manifesting our life goals.
- We attract that which we fear or fight. We strengthen that which we oppose/fight/resist.
- Do you want to create with fear or positive intent? Do you know you have choice?
- Also take time to look at other challenges. Challenge of Self-Doubt, Procrastination, Rejection and staying True to your Higher Self.
DEALING WITH CHALLENGES
- What trauma hides behind the challenges?
- How do you view the trauma?
- Do you see it as negative? Or do you perceive it as a positive?
- Life isn’t limited by what happens to you. It is how you react to what happens.
“Trauma is not what happens to you, it’s what happens inside you as a result of what happened to you. Trauma is that scarring that makes you less flexible, more rigid, less feeling and more defended.” Gabor Mate M.D.
Conclusion: Life Challenges
- Do you accept your life challenges?
- Do you choose to keep moving forward?
- Do you savor/enjoy your life journey?
How to Deal with Life’s Challenges | Eckhart Tolle https://youtu.be/PK_sWWUvMjU
Most people live in constant dissatisfaction. They’re always wanting. These people want to be somewhere else. They want to be doing something different.
On a higher level, we live in expanded consciousness. This is a dormant seed in some. In others the seed has began sprouting.
See The Overself Awakening J.J. Hurtak. 72 stages of Conscious Awakening https://keysofenoch.org/shop/product/the-overself-awakening/